I have mirena and i am having bad stomach and pelvic pain and sometimes get sick when i eat. When i have the pain i feel like i am having my baby all over again and i just had a baby 3 months ago. what do u think it might be? Do i need to go to the doctor

Yes! You should see a doctor

Yes! You should see a doctor immediately. Listen to your body. Anytime you are having sharp pains or any other serious symptoms, see a doctor at once. This could be a serious problem that needs immediate attention. For future reference, this forum is not an appropriate place to ask for advice about a potential emergency issue. Anyone with pain, fever, or unusual bleeding must be examined by a doctor. Best of luck, Dr. Williams

Monnica Williams, Ph.D.
Sex Education Advisor. www.MonnicaWilliams.com.

STD Facts and Photos: www.STDsInColor.com.
Free Pregnancy Testing Centers: 800-395-HELP.

Yes. Go to the doctor and

Yes. Go to the doctor and have your mirena removed. For an extensive list of reasons why, visit: mirena-side-effects.com.


The information provided on Contracept.org is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute the practice of medicine. We encourage all visitors to see a licensed physician or nutritionist if they have any concerns regarding health issues related to diet, personal image and any other topics discussed on this site. Neither the owners or employees of Contracept.org nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.