The author would like to thank the following individuals for their insight and assistance into the creation of this guide:
Jennifer El-Warari, MPH
Family Planning, Georgetown University
Mildred Jefferson, MD
Professor of Surgery, Boston University;
former president and co-founder of NRLC
Sonya Faber, MA, PhD
Neuroscience, Brown University
Biochemistry, New York University
Karen L. Brauer MS, RPh
Elizabeth Komives, PhD
Professor of Biochemistry, University of California San Diego
for technical information on birth control chemicals
Rev. Tom Wright
Shepherd's Gate Foursquare Church, Los Angeles
for his support, encouragement, and enthusiasm
Contraceptive Information Resource Main Sources
- Hatcher, Robert A., et al, Contraceptive Technology, 18th Revised Ed., Ardent Media, 2004.
- Hatcher, Robert A., et al, Contraceptive Technology, 17th Revised Ed., Irvington Publishers Inc., New York, 1998.
- Kippley, John, The Effectiveness of Natural Family Planning, The Couple to Couple League, Cincinnati, OH, 1986.
- Physicians Desk Reference for Prescription Drugs, 48th Ed., Medical Economics Data, Oradell, NJ, 1994.
- Contraception: The Choice is Yours, Ortho Pharmaceutical Corp., Raritan, NJ, June 1989.
- Willke, J. C., Abortion: Questions and Answers, Revised 1990 Ed., Hayes Publishing Company Inc., Cincinnati, OH, 1990.
A comprehensive listing of referenes and endnotes is available upon request.
Go to next section [home]